News and Announcements
Many of you know Kayla Dosen as the caring, outgoing and spritely 15-year old girl who loves sports (especially field hockey), music and spending time with her friends and family.
Kayla was recently diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and has now been transported to Children’s Hospital in Vancouver for further testing to determine the next steps for treatment.
Kayla’s parents, Megan and Rob, have travelled with her to Vancouver to be by her side. As you can imagine, this ordeal will be nothing short of a long road ahead with many unexpected expenses. Any support for the family at this time of need is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for all your support this week! A couple of updates and reminders to share with you as we move continue with our different season.
1. Athletes, coaches and safety officers are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the turf entrance.
2. A 3-metre distance MUST be maintained at all times.
3. It is not mandatory for athletes, coaches or safety officers to wear masks on the field.
4. Equipment is ONLY handled by the coaches.
5. PARKING beside the practice pitch (small turf) is RESERVED for COACHES and SAFETY OFFICERS ONLY! (map attached)
6. Unfortunately, No Spectators
7. Arriving early to the field is not encouraged. If your child has to be dropped off earlier than their time slot please have them wait socially distanced on grass.
Don’t miss out! Register now for the 2021 Junior Spring League!
Ages 6-19 yrs of age
Spots are limited!
Cowichan athletes are fortunate to have the opportunity to participate in the FHBC Technical Program. A great program to work on skills! Stay tuned for the next opportunity to register.
Crossing our fingers that we can run the 7-aside program in 2021!
As such we have prepared a form to pre-register players so that in a pinch we can start back up. At this time we are not collecting payment. Payment (amt TBD will be collected as soon as we are able to play!
Potential start date: January 12, 2021
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
18+ Tuesdays 6-7:30 pm
U18 (born in 2003, 2004, 2005) Thursdays 6-7:30 pm
U15 (born in 2006, 2007) Saturdays 6-7:30 pm
If interested please pre-register using the following link: